Top Suppliers AlNiCo magnets to Singapore Factory
Top Suppliers AlNiCo magnets to Singapore Factory Detail:
Product detail pictures:
No matter new buyer or old purchaser, We believe in long expression and trusted relationship for Top Suppliers AlNiCo magnets to Singapore Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Chile , New Zealand , Japan , We have been very responsible for all details on our customers order no matter on warranty quality, satisfied prices, quick delivery, on time communication, satisfied packing, easy payment terms, best shipment terms, after sales service etc. We provide one-stop service and best reliability to our every customers. We work hard with our customers, colleagues, workers to make a better future.
Pivot is soft and stretchy for comfort as ease of use. Due to Pivot’s design, it fits penises of different sizes while providing stability and support. Pivot is powered by the Tango motor for very powerful rumbly vibrations.
It is USB rechargeable with a magnetic charger. A low power alert lets you know that it’s time to charge the ring. This high quality vibrating penis ring charges in 90 minutes for up to 2 hours of fun.
Learn More or Buy Here – https://theadultshop.com.au/we-vibe-pivot-vibrating-cock-ring.html
Tiger II is the common name of a German heavy tank of the Second World War. The final official German designation was Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. B, often shortened to Tiger B. The ordnance inventory designation was Sd.Kfz. 182. It is also known under the informal name Königstiger (the German name for the Bengal tiger), often translated literally as Royal Tiger, or somewhat incorrectly as King Tiger by Allied soldiers, especially by American forces.
The Tiger II was the successor to the Tiger I, combining the latter’s thick armour with the armour sloping used on the Panther medium tank. The tank weighed almost 70 tonnes, and was protected by 100 to 185 mm (3.9 to 7.3 in) of armour to the front. It was armed with the long barrelled 8.8 cm KwK 43 L/71 anti-tank cannon.The chassis was also the basis for the Jagdtiger turretless tank destroyer.
The Tiger II was issued to heavy tank battalions of the Army (Schwere Heerespanzerabteilung – abbreviated s.H.Pz.Abt) and the Waffen-SS (s.SS.Pz.Abt). It was first used in combat with s.H.Pz.Abt. 503 during the Normandy campaign on 11 July 1944; on the Eastern Front, the first unit to be outfitted with Tiger IIs was the s.H.Pz.Abt. 501, which by 1 September 1944 listed 25 Tiger IIs operational.