Super Purchasing for Permanent magnets to Danish Manufacturers
Customized any size 15 years experience Quality & Reputation concerned Coating : NiCuNi , Zn , NiCuNi+Sn ,NiCuNi+Cr ,NiCuNi+ Au By air ( magnet power shelding package ); By sea ( plastic sack package )
Super Purchasing for Permanent magnets to Danish Manufacturers Detail:
Customized any size
15 years experience
Quality & Reputation concerned
Coating : NiCuNi , Zn , NiCuNi+Sn ,NiCuNi+Cr ,NiCuNi+ Au
By air ( magnet power shelding package ); By sea ( plastic sack package )
Product detail pictures:
We pursue the administration tenet of "Quality is remarkable, Services is supreme, Status is first", and will sincerely create and share success with all customers for Super Purchasing for Permanent magnets to Danish Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Armenia , Poland , Washington , We strongly believe that technology and service is our base today and quality will create our reliable walls of future. Only we have better and better quality , could we achieve our customers and ourselves, too. Welcome customers all over the word to contact us for getting further business and reliable relationships. We are always here working for your demands whenever you need.
If your car’s A/C is low on refrigerant and blowing hot air, that means the system, by definition, has a leak somewhere. You can add more refrigerant, but that refrigerant won’t last unless you seal the leak.
Super Seal is the fast, easy, inexpensive way to seal small A/C leaks yourself. A single can seals leaks in both the metal and rubber components of the air conditioning system, without the expense of replacing parts.
Using Super Seal is simple:
1. Locate the low-pressure port on your car A/C system. For help in finding the port on your vehicle, visit our online port locator: http://bit.ly/R1npRR
2. Attach the hose to the Super Seal can.
3. Start the engine and set the A/C and fan to maximum.
4. Connect the hose coupler to the low-pressure port.
5. Dispense the can’s contents into the A/C system.
6. Add R-134a refrigerant to recharge the system.
7. Allow the air conditioner to run for 15 minutes to circulate the Super Seal throughout the system.
Have questions? Ask the pro: http://bit.ly/1e8xjep
R-134a Super Seal can be found on the shelves of most auto parts stores. To find the nearest location, type your zip code into our store locator: http://bit.ly/1qgX12n