16 Years Factory Rare earth magnets for Madagascar Manufacturers
16 Years Factory Rare earth magnets for Madagascar Manufacturers Detail:
Product detail pictures:
All we do is usually connected with our tenet " Consumer initial, Rely on 1st, devoting around the food stuff packaging and environmental safety for 16 Years Factory Rare earth magnets for Madagascar Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Slovak Republic , Liberia , Belarus , With the principle of win-win, we hope to help you make more profits in the market. An opportunity is not to be caught, but to be created. Any trading companies or distributors from any countries are welcomed.
It’s the fist big step for Hyundai in the electric vehicle world! There is more and more demand for those who want to be free from the price of gas! The new Hyundai IONIQ is the world’s first vehicle to feature three electrified powertrain options, each built on a dedicated platform to optimize performance: a IONIQ Hybrid, an IONIQ EV and later this year an IONIQ Hybrid Plug-in! Fully charged, the IONIQ electric model offers up to a 200-kilometre range and come standard with an SAE Combo Fast Charge (Level 3 – 100kW)! Hyundai wanted to create a fun Hybrid/EV car to drive and enjoy every day and we think they hit a spot!
Here is our famous “Most complete review EVER” of the 2017 Hyundai IONIQ EV! THERE IS MORE TO COME! Feel free to share us what you want us to show you!
2017 Hyundai IONIQ EV:
1st Part: Exterior Walkaround
2nd part: Interior Walkaround
3rd part: Specs and Road handling
4th part: Car Compare Hyundai IONIQ EV VS – BMW i3 | Chevrolet Bolt EV | Fiat 500E | Ford Focus Electric | Honda Clarity | Kia Soul EV | Mercedes-Benz B-class Electric Drive | Mitsubishi i-MiEV | Nissan Leaf | Smart Fortwo Electric Drive | Volkswagen e-Golf
5th part: The good and the bad!
6th Part 0-60mph / 0-100kmh
7th part: Rolling Shots
- Model Tested: 2017 Hyundai IONIQ Electric SE + Cold Climate Package
- Electric motor: Interior-Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor | 88 kW
- Power: 118 hp / 215 lb-ft
- Battery: 28.0 kWh Lithium-ion polymer 360 V
- Transmission: Single-speed Reduction Gear
- Wheels: 16” Eco-spoke alloy wheels with Michelin Energy Saver A/S 205/55R16.
- Brake: Power-assisted Ventilated front disc 13.6 in. / Solid rear disc 11.9 in.
- Charging time: 110V/120V Level 1 ~24 hours / 220V/240V Level 2 ~4 hours 24 mins (estimate) / SAE Combo Fast Charge Level 3 – 100kW 80% in ~24 mins (estimate) 100% in ~33 mins (estimate)
- Fuel Economy equivalent ( L/100km): 1.6L ( City ) / 1.9L ( Highway)
- Price: 35,649$ – 41,849$
- BMW i3
- Chevrolet Bolt EV
- Fiat 500E
- Ford Focus Electric
- Honda Clarity
- Kia Soul EV
- Mercedes-Benz B-class Electric Drive
- Mitsubishi i-MiEV
- Nissan Leaf
- Smart Fortwo Electric Drive
- Volkswagen e-Golf
So check out our this part of THE MOST COMPLETE review EVER of the 2017 Hyundai IONIQ EV!
Do you like it?
You like? Click on “Thumbs Up”!!
Questions? Add a comment!
Do you want more? Click on “Subscribe”!
CarQuestion YouTube channel ( English):
QuestionAuto chaîne YouTube (Français):
AutoPerguntas Youtube (Em Português):
Facebook: Car Question ( English )
Facebook : Question Auto ( Français )
Facebook: Auto Perguntas ( Portuguese )
Information / business : Mthomassin@hotmail.com
Direct Plastics – PTFE Rod – Visit http://www.directplastics.co.uk to buy PTFE Rod and view our full range of engineering plastics.