15 Years Manufacturer Rare earth magnets to South Korea Factories
Customized any size 15 years experience Quality & Reputation concerned Coating : NiCuNi , Zn , NiCuNi+Sn ,NiCuNi+Cr ,NiCuNi+ Au By air ( magnet power shelding package ); By sea ( plastic sack package )
15 Years Manufacturer Rare earth magnets to South Korea Factories Detail:
Customized any size
15 years experience
Quality & Reputation concerned
Coating : NiCuNi , Zn , NiCuNi+Sn ,NiCuNi+Cr ,NiCuNi+ Au
By air ( magnet power shelding package ); By sea ( plastic sack package )
Product detail pictures:
We have been committed to offering easy,time-saving and money-saving one-stop purchasing service of consumer for 15 Years Manufacturer Rare earth magnets to South Korea Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jakarta , Cologne , Washington , Our company sticks to the principle of "high quality, reasonable price and timely delivery". We sincerely hope to establish good cooperative relationships with our new and old business partners from all parts of the world. We hope to work with you and serve you with our excellent goods and services. Welcome to join us!
Replacing a Water Pump is one thing. Using the proper gasket is quite another. Many of today’s Water Pumps require special gasket material and shapes to insure proper sealing because of higher engine temperatures, dissimilar metals, coolant requirements, torque requirements, etc. In many cases, failure to use the gasket supplied by the pump manufacturer was the cause of coolant leaks and comebacks. An expert in the technology helps us understand why.
Wrenchin’ Up with Jim Bates strives to deliver automotive technical information and ideas from manufacturers and engineers to interested technicians and enthusiasts on a weekly basis. A new video is uploaded almost every Wednesday.
Due to factors beyond the control of Wrenchin’ Up with Jim Bates, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information, or improper use of this information. Wrenchin’ Up with Jim Bates assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Wrenchin’ Up with Jim Bates recommends safe practices when working with power tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Wrenchin’ Up with Jim Bates, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Wrenchin’ Up with Jim Bates.
AGIMIX SOLUÇÕES E EQUIPAMENTOS IND.
- Motoredutor com motor Elétrico standard 220/380/440V, redutor de velocidade de engrenagens paralelas eficiência 95%;
- Corpo construído em aço inox AISI 304, escovado, polido ou industrial;
- Tampa superior com 2 entradas para alimentação e limpeza interna, aparafusada sobre o corpo;
- Sistema de mancais com encaixes, auto alinhante, autocompensador, proteção em partes girantes conforme NR-12;
- Sistema de vedação por PREME-GAXETA + Alimentação pneumática (OPCIONAL);
- 4 sistemas de helicoide internos, sistema de arraste de material das bordas para melhor rendimento;
- Estrutura suporte construída em aço carbono com pintura em epóxi industrial padrão AGIMIX;
- Sistema de VIBRA-STOP nos pés;
- Válvula de saída 2”, com abertura manual;
- Quadro elétrico com inversor de frequência para variação de velocidade, botão de emergência, LED indicador de funcionamento, botoeira ON/OFF, disjuntor elétrico para proteção;
- Clip de aterramento na estrutura;
- Rosca transportadora (Opcional);
- Balança para envasar; (Opcional)
- Bocal de saída com retenção por portinhola; (Opcional)