15 Years Factory Rare earth magnets to Slovenia Factory
Customized any size 15 years experience Quality & Reputation concerned Coating : NiCuNi , Zn , NiCuNi+Sn ,NiCuNi+Cr ,NiCuNi+ Au By air ( magnet power shelding package ); By sea ( plastic sack package )
15 Years Factory Rare earth magnets to Slovenia Factory Detail:
Customized any size
15 years experience
Quality & Reputation concerned
Coating : NiCuNi , Zn , NiCuNi+Sn ,NiCuNi+Cr ,NiCuNi+ Au
By air ( magnet power shelding package ); By sea ( plastic sack package )
Product detail pictures:
The key to our success is "Good Product Quality, Reasonable Price and Efficient Service" for 15 Years Factory Rare earth magnets to Slovenia Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Atlanta , Niger , Zurich , Our company abides by the management idea of "keep innovation, pursue excellence". On the basis of assuring the advantages of existing merchandise, we continuously strengthen and extend product development. Our company insists on innovation to promote the sustainable development of enterprise, and make us become the domestic high-quality suppliers.
Press Type: H250N
Press Power : 250 ton
Normal production 100.000 face brick / day
CAPABILIDIES OF HAMGAM SANAT .
Hamgam sanat started the development of brick manufacturing factories more than 30 years ago. More than one hundred Hamgam designed, built and supported lines are in existence in and around IRAN.
Hamgam brick factory experts with their vast experience are available to any discerning Hamgam customer to give the right advice.
The Hamgam team will respond to any enquiry from past, existing and future customers.
Designing and establishing a ceramic factory:
Designing and establishing industrial sites (productive or service) requires basic theory recognition and benefiting from sufficient theory and practical prospect in order to achieve the best collaborations with economical and notional conditions and the existing technical knowledge in society.
determining the amount of investment, investigating the possibility of the establishing the site regarding the way of providing the raw materials, the technological conformation of that industry with the extent of actual and potential skills, harmonic and international studies are required too.
Technical studies are a set of researches on humidity of materials, products, recognition of different procedures of production and existing technologies, together with an investigation on systems, equipments and the machinery.
Investigating the different methods for producing the brick:
Generally, the process of producing the brick in either the most primary or the most technical method is summarized in three following steps: providing drying and kilning the clay.
Method of production
1. first of all ,the min-able material of mine ,will be transferred to the production site of factory . in this system ,raw materials consist of : (shale ,soil ,clay ,fireclay ,plastic ,sand ,cement,…)
2. mineral material to be kept form of depot in factory and stored based an the use of line production in early part of line production on box feeder. Work of box feeder is transport raw material based on production line and provide them.
3. Raw material transfer from box feeder set to mills set by balance conveyor . the work of mills is grind the raw material with grain size of 0 to 20 mm. this set has steel blades and anti-wear plates that are cause of shatter raw material and preparation of soil.
4. If there is stone or root of plants in soil or raw material ,you can used of stone remover and shiker set . in stone remover set all of stone that cause creation nitrat in the final product will be removed from the soil .in shiker set all of root remove and grains of raw material will be adjustment ,this set prevent from exist of cultch in raw material by vibration and anti-wear steel grates. If you use to clay ;shale system doesn’t need to add moisture and it naturally used of moisture soil . this moisture is between 5% until 3% that there is soil naturally .
Of course ,if you use of else material and need to add moisture in this step , it add to raw material by mixer set
5. in this part raw material transport to large 50 tons tank by conveyor that each tank will be filled based on product demand. That these tanks are causing homogenization of moisture in raw materials and produce beneficial bacteria to fermentation the raw material . this system is cause to create improvement quality of final product especially brick , further more it cause to create combinational brick and optimization the power consumption. If you would like ,up to 10 different product mix with each other in this line that it depends on the final product.
6.in this part , raw material transport to the 10 tons tank automatically then they transport to the dry hydraulic press by fider in this stage , each press operator can select that want which raw material combine with each other and product by his. Her press. All of these step are automatically , height of the soil in these tanks are automatically and done in tell gently .
7.in these step raw material will be injected automatically capacity of each press is based on kind of production and raw material and other bricks product brick is between 1500 and 7000 brick per hour.
In this system, only one person as operator is enough for each press and doesn’t need to add moisture after the bricks will be transferred to the nearly furnace by lift truck machine or wagon .After production in the automatic system raw brick will transported to the furnace by special rails. There is the possibility of using a tunnel or Roller or shuttle furnace that Homgam sanat Sepahan company do making and consultation of all these furnace
You can get more information on our site…
SKYPE ID: hamgam sanat
Get a great deal on Ebay:
Features: Alpine Type-s Sws-12d2 12″ Subwoofer Peak Power Output: 1,500 watts Rms Dual 2-ohm Voice Coils Built Like Type-r Massive High Strength Steel Frame Concealed Mount Gasket System High-grade Strontium Ferrite Magnets More Bass In Less Space Alpine’s Patented Airflow Management Keep it Cool 8 Awg Push Terminals Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone Hamrs Santoprene Rubber Surround Frequency Response: 26-200 Hz Sensitivity: 86.5 db Top-mount Depth: 5-13/16″