11 Years Factory wholesale Strong block magnets to Sheffield Manufacturer
11 Years Factory wholesale Strong block magnets to Sheffield Manufacturer Detail:
Product detail pictures:
"Control the standard by the details, show the toughness by quality". Our firm has strived to establish a highly efficient and stable workers workforce and explored an effective high-quality management system for 11 Years Factory wholesale Strong block magnets to Sheffield Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Albania , Seattle , Japan , We also provide OEM service that caters to your specific needs and requirements. With a strong team of experienced engineers in hose design and development, we value every opportunity to provide best products for our customers.
The easiest way to remove metal shields and rubber seals on bearings.
Learn more at http://ratvision.com/index.php/info/bearings
For great prices on Longboard and Skateboard equipment we recommend
Take Off Skateboard & Longboard Bearing Shields/Seals
This video shows you how to take off skateboard & longboard bearing shields and seals, and how to put them on. This is the same for scooters and rollerblade/inline skates.
Before cleaning longboard or street skating bearings remove the seals or shields for best results.
Here are a couple of easy ways to remove and replace skateboard bearing seals and shields.
Each bearing accommodates 2 covers/closures that are either removable rubber seals, removable metal shields (held in by a C-ring), and non-removable pressed in metal shields.
Tools For Removing Rubber Bearing Seals:
– Paper clip
Tools For Removing Metal Bearing shields
– Push pin, needle, or razor blade
How to remove and replace a skateboard bearing seal:
1. Poke the end of a paper clip about 1-2mm inside the bearing between the inner ring and edge of the seal.
2. Push the paper clip down to pry the seal off.
3. To put the bearing seal back on lay the seal on the bearing and press it gently into place.
How to remove a metal shield:
1. A c-ring is a narrow skinny washer with an opening. It is in the shape of a ‘C’. The opening was cut at an angle. Each end is cut at opposing angles. Place the tip of your push pin, needle, or razor blade corner against the open end pointing out and try to pry it out.
2. When the c-ring is out, tap the bearing on a hard surface to get the shield out.
3. To put the bearing shield on lay the shield back on and slide the c-ring back into place. It can be a bit tricky. Try getting both ends first or one end at a time.
For more information go to http://ratvision.com/index.php/info/bearings
To learn more about bearings watch these videos below:
How To Clean Skateboard & Longboard Bearings
All About ABEC, Swiss, and Ceramic Longboard & Skateboard Bearings
Wheels, Bearings, and Bearing Spacers
3Racing SAKURA D4 RWD Conversion
OXYGEN MARK I-D4 RWD
Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/radio.drift
oospeed → http://www.oospeeddrift.com
SPEEDLINE → http://www.speedlinedrive.com